Monday, May 11, 2015

Everything transferred!

So, now, everything is transferred from my other domain. There's been a lot that I have not written about in about the last year. Adventures, transitions and grand baby's! Yes, in the time since I've updated, I have had the news that ALL my children are making me a gramma in the same year!

Here is a picture of Cash, with his mom, a pretty recent picture:


Cash was born on 11-5-14, he was over a month early. Here's a collage his mom made for his birth:


I haven't met Cash yet, but am very excited to. They have been in Germany for the last few years, but they are back in Washington state now, and it feels SO GOOD to be in the same time zone as my son again!

This, is Vera Lynn:


She was born on March 6th, and she is my other son, David's daughter! She lives with me, so I get to spoil this baby all the time. Here's the Easter Dress:


And here's one that was bought at the same time as the Easter Dress:


And finally, here's Brianna, my baby girl, who is due in July. This is her at 31 weeks:


There's something uniquely satisfying, entertaining, heart-warming, about seeing my children have children of their own. I am immensely relieved to no longer be in that place, but satisfied that I can be a help, but not carry the entire responsibility.

I am getting ALL THE BABIES!! It's crazy how many people are pregnant or having babies right now!

First update without the other blog....will update more. There are things like my recent trips, to Costa Rica and Madison, Wisconsin to post about, yay!

For now, 

~Peace

No comments: