Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Updatin'

So, the Hazards of Love is going amazing. I feel incredibly privileged to be a part of this group of amazing performers and people. Here's some youtube-age if you are interested in what we have done with things...

When moving this post, I discovered that the old Hazards videos were gone. I don't know if Jill removed them because they were not the most current iteration of the show, but I loved those videos, they were a moment in time and a memory. I am sad, but no one can take away the pictures. See below...it was a beautiful show I was proud to be a part of....(added 4/21/15 when transferring)
 
Life is very busy work-wise for me, too. I have been doing event staffing/security stuff for Lawlor Events Center and UNR Football and Basketball, and that's been more fun than I thought it would be. This weekend will be a cold game, outside, during the day. It's supposed to snow. BUT, I bought these groovy new gloves that I can give a blow job to and they will warm my hands. I will let everyone know how that works out and might even follow-up with pics...

Last weekend, I was lucky enough to get to see, arguably, three of Tribal/Fusion Belly Dances most famous, talented, amazing artists. Rachel Brice, Zoe Jakes and Mardi Love, who form The Indigo, brought Le Serpent Rouge to Reno. It ended up being a sold out show, which was very cool. I hope some promoters take that to heart and realize Reno can support such cool events =)

Here's the graphic:




It was a really, really good show and I have a new hero in Mardi Love. She was amazing. She wore this skirt that I wondered how it stayed on her body, but stay it did, she looked awesomely hot and she was very, very good. Here's a pic of her, taken by my friend Lisa Fisher:

Photo by Lisa Fisher
Truly a Goddess!
Here is one of my favorite "poses' if you will, from Hazards. This is Ms. Sharon, cradling Lindsy, who plays Margaret, but it's one of the things that struck me from the first time I saw the show run through. Beauty in motion!

Photo by Edward Hennessey

Even exhausted, I am so lucky to have my life. All these moments mean so much....life is amazing! This is a rough time of the year for me....as it gets closer to the time when my mom passed away. I can't believe it's been four years! I still miss her every single day, and I hope she would be proud of me, living this life.

For the rest of this week.....practice Thanksgiving, Football, more Hazards, dancing, and more more more beauty!

Peace!

No comments: