Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Catching up....May June 2015

Then, near the end of May, I accompanied my daughter and her fiance' and their daughter for a photo shoot, documenting her pregnancy. Seems like a long time ago, can't believe it was just a year...

June say me striving for healthy habits and activities, and a trip to some amazing train tunnels that exist up near Donner Lake. It was a great hike with a lot of art painted in the tunnels, and even a nerd-citing with a Star Trek symbol at one one of the spots....




My nieces visited in June, also, and all of us stayed at the Morris. I think I expanded their horizons, they got to experience things they never had before, and I hope they learned and went away from Reno a tad more worldly =) They made art!


Saw the sunrise

Celebrated a dear friends birthday, Pirate style

And connected with beautiful humans....


No comments: